Tuesday, March 17, 2009

House Pictures

Today I have posted pictures of our house, most of them are from the backyard, because that's where it's the prettiest. Also, when we moved in, they called the backyard the front because really it does look more like the front than the actual front (where the road is). Maybe I'll try to get a nicer one of that area soon, I don't think the one I posted is too great.

Just to let y'all know, we are moving out of this house soon, to a house a couple streets away, probably around the end of April or beginning of May. I won't be here to take pictures, but I'll be sure to make Gordon do it or something.


Our street: Flamboyant Street. This is actually
taken at the opposite end of the street from where
our house is. Our house is at the very end of the street
on the left from this point of view.


The front of our house.


The back garden (or yard) showing the veranda.


Okay, if you put yourself where I was standing
while taking the next picture, this part of the garden
would be behind you. Just go down those stairs and
you'll see the pool. ;)


Gordon said this picture made our pool look bigger
than it actually is, so I decided to let him be right
and posted it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! What a pretty place...love it...especially the pool!